1. Remember that Odysseus’s scar remains even when he returns home.
2. The highway will always be backed up; the side streets came from necessity.
3. In this way time welcomes a pause.
4. Carrying enough supplies in one bag for this trip poses pragmatic problems.
5. This does not imply that attempting is purposeless.
6. Someone will matter-of-factly look older, yet may still be wearing the new fall color: Raspberry.
7. Smoking is really only okay once everyone is asleep but if you choose to disregard any of
these, this is the one.
8. Inconvenience will not be tolerated; learn from the pine tree, which was removed after leaving traces of itself on the car hoods below.
9. “ ‘As is’ suggests the distance from perfection that the object has traveled through the course of time.”
10. Time is impressed deeply upon this.
11. In the closet is a fur coat that used to get rubbed by little hands; it has been suggested that wearing it might invoke them.
12. The numbers that are programmed now will reach people much further removed than you realize.
13. When there is a lull, as there invariably will be, topics may only include: stupid and/or silly pet stories, the discovery of arachnids or other unwanted creatures, television.
14. There are no longer any ashtrays provided.
Leave a Reply